National University of Science and Technology, Zimbabwe
SIMISO DUBE (Ph. D.)
Department of Applied Chemistry, National University of Science and Technology (NUST), P. Box Ac 939, Ascot, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
Tel. +263 9 288413 Ext 2028, Fax. +263 9 286803
University of Zimbabwe
MARK F. ZARANYIKA (Ph. D.)
Chemistry Department, University of Zimbabwe, P. O. Box MP 167 Mount Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe.
TEL: +263-4-303211 EXT 1461 FAX: +263-4-333407 / 335249
- Activities of glutamate dehydrogenase and aspartate and alanine aminotransferases in freshwater snails Helisoma duryi and Lymnaea natalensis exposed to copper Masola B, Chibi M, Naik YS, Kandare E, Zaranyika MF Biomarkers 8 (1): 33-42, 2003
- Zaranyika MF, Chirenje AT. A possible steady state kinetic model for the atomization and excitation processes during inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry: Application to interference effects of lithium on calcium. Fresenius Journal of Analytical Chemistry 368 (1): 45-51, 2000
- Zaranyika MF, Chirenje A. A possible steady state kinetic model for the atomization process during flame atomic spectrometry: Application to atomization interference effects of aluminum on Group II elements. Fresenius Journal of Analytical Chemistry 364 (3): 208-214, 1999
- Mathuthu AS, Mutetwa B, Zaranyika MF. An assessment of pasture irrigation as a method of sewage treatment efficiency of Crowborough pastures in harare in sewage treatment: A case study. Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part A-Toxic/Hazardous Substances & Environmental Engineering 33 (8): 1781-1801, 1998
- Zaranyika MF, Mandizha NT. Adsorption of amitraz by a river sediment: Apparent thermodynamic properties. Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part B-Pesticides Food Contaminants And Agricultural Wastes 33 (3): 235-251, 1998
Midlands State University
Chemistry Department, Midlands State University, P. O. Box 9055, Gweru, Zimbabwe.